Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Not good at blogging.. must practice more!!

Well it's Day 4 of the 12wbt program & I'm very pleased with my motivation levels. 

I lost 1.1kgs in the 1st week so was even happier!  I feel so much better for eating healthier, alot of my stomach troubles that have been going on for years have all but disappeared YAY!!! 

Exercise:  I still feel a bit all over the place but have made an effort to do it everyday, other than Monday (yep Day 1) when I was sick & depressed & hardly got out of bed.  But made up for it rest of week.  The strength days i'm finding a bit of a challenge as the outdoor program is a bit ho hum & I tried the kinect the other night & spent more time buggering around with it then doing, OMG it goes so painfully slow from 1 exercise to another. 

Intend of doing my fitness test tomorrow (well today now) so best go get my beauty sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment